Sunday, June 17, 2012

Personally I found this graphing lesson familiar. I wasn't sure why until I went home and opened Logic 9. Logic 9 is a music making program and Velocity is something I modulate (control)to change how often a sound repeats. The bottom half of my screen shows the seconds passing by, and so basically the reason I am already familiar with V/T graphs is because I have already been playing with them without even knowing it. All of the properties are the same. If the line is flat, then the note is being played at a constant velocity, if it is sloping upwards then there is an acceleration of how fast it is being played, and if if the line is sloping downward then it is accelerating in the negative direction. I am still unable to upload pictures...very frustrating because this would make much more sense if you could see the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment