Monday, June 18, 2012
Today physics got "Fun". I thought it would be another exciting day in physics class but I was in for a surprise. This physics class was even more fun than usual. I got to ride a bobsled down a hill and help demonstrate how acceleration works. We also learned the proper procedure for physics word problems. While at first they seemed daunting I quickly understood them. I also got to experience acceleration today when I went surfing. Basically the wave allows you to move forward by staying as a slope behind you and allowing you to either maintain a constant forward velocity, or to turn and change your velocity (accelerate) which is just soooooo much fun! Almost as fun as physics class! I have a picture of me surfing but sadly cannot post it here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think its cool how you compared acceleration to surfing, I also enjoy surfing and thought it was a very good comparison. Good Job!
ReplyDelete